TAG #THESPINSTERZ TO BE FEATURED
Polypro Fire Hoops - integrated spines
These polypro fire hoops are crazy light and extremely responsive. Polypro, PPE, or Polypropylene, is currently the lightest tubing there is available and our wicks only add about 7 ounces of weight! This is the hoop that will help to elivate your hooping to new levels and open the doorway to a whole new way of movement and tricks.
Our Polypro Fire Hoop features 4, 5, or 6 flexible wire cable wicks. We use a combination of the lightest, stiffest and strongest wire available. The wicks are made from a combination of 1.5" wick. They are secured with a discrete wire wrap and there is no metal on the ends, which means less chance of a nasty burn. All hoops come with a fantastically light and strong polycarbonate coupler for a perfect snug fit, and the hoop coils down for travel via a quick push button connection.
- 2 tubing sizes available
- Strongest & lightest design; 13 - 18 oz.
- 4, 5 or 6 Permanent Spines
- Wick measures 1.5" width and 5" Long
- Choose from a variety of Tubing Colors & Textures/Grips
- Various tape styles, choose your colors
- Polycarbonate push-button connector for coling & travel
- This warranty does not cover tubing (don't melt it), wick (which is replaceable), or damage to the cable spines. What IS covered is a permanent spine that has come out of the hoop (which is different from a spine or strands from a spine breaking). Please note, strands from the steel cable spines *can* begin to fray if banged hard enough. Alternatively, if a permanent spine comes out of your hoop (which we guarantee will not happen), we will replace your hoop ...no questions asked. Wick eventually wears out and can be replaced. What is most important to remember is that firehoops (in general) are not indestructible. Hard hits to the ground are the best ways to cause breakages. Such a hit can cause a steel strand or two of the cable spine to break. If that happens, do not use your hoop - it needs to be repaired. If you have removable spines, you're in luck as you can simply replace a spine & wick. Almost any component of any firehoop can break (or melt!) The good news is that most kinds of breakages are repairable. We can replace any broken spines or re-wick your spines for $20 each. Returns/Exchanges: Only un-used (not burnt) products may be returned/exchanged. 25% stocking fee for all firehoop returns or exchanges. These are custom-made, no exceptions!