Rope Fire Fans
TAG #THESPINSTERZ TO BE FEATURED
Rope Fire Fans produce a large amount of fire and a "wall" effect when in use. They're well constructed and have a great design for graceful dynamic moves. Their weight feels solid and the length is great even if you have a smaller wing span. Even simple moves look impressive with the full rope wick.
Rope Fan Features
- Solid construction, powdercoated steel frame for a long lasting fire toy.
- 30" of 3/4inch kevlar (R) rope for a huge sheet/wall of flame.
- Carefully positioned finger spin loops to obtain maximum control, spin and balance at all times.
- Allows for increased moves in the routine.
- Easily replaceable rope wick.
Rope Fan Specs
- welded steel, powdercoated frame:
- 3/16 inch diameter wire except large loop 8mm diameter
- internal diameter finger loop: 1 inch
- internal diameter palm loop: 1.8 inches
- height 16.5 inches
- 30 inches span of 3/4inch )
- Weight per fan: 1lb 3oz