Ultimate Wayfarer EXTREME Diffraction Glasses - Black
These glasses have so much diffraction you won’t believe it! GloFX Ultimate Extreme Diffraction Glasses feature double stacked layers of premium light diffraction in a single frame design. Our Extreme Diffraction Glasses offer the same double layer effect as our Matrix series glasses, but consolidated into one lens. Put on a pair of Ultimate Extreme Diffraction Glasses and start blowing people’s mind while revolutionizing the way you see your world. These glasses are guaranteed to have the most diffraction ever!
See the difference
Our Ultimate Diffraction Glasses always feature a True-Flex PVC Frame, with stainless steel hinges and hard plastic lenses, so they are virtually indestructible! It took us months to conjure up this fantastic design! While many of our competitors use low-quality gradient film, we manufacture our glasses with a laser etcher, assuring long lasting and mind-blowing performance. Because the diffraction effect is built into the glasses themselves, there is no risk of weak spots. We pride ourselves on the guarantee that our Ultimate Extreme Glasses provide more diffraction and durability than any other frame on the market! Stop waiting and start impressing today, grab a pair of our maximum diffraction Ultimate Extreme Glasses, or two.
Note: Due to the extreme diffraction effect of these glasses, ultimate extreme lenses may appear slightly blurry and have a slight curvature.
- Ultimate Extreme Diffraction Glasses – Black
- 2x Ultimate Diffraction Effect = To Matrix Diffraction
- Durable True-Flex PVC Frame
- Hard Plastic Diffraction Lenses
- Stainless Steel Hinges
- High Quality Craftsmanship
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
What are diffraction glasses?
Diffraction glasses feature a special lens that diffracts light into a gradient spectrum of colors. There are different types of diffraction effects such as spiral diffraction, heart diffraction, star diffraction, and the most popular crosshatched line diffraction. There are many coined terms for the properly named Diffraction Glasses, such as Prism or Prizm Sunglasses, Firework Optics, Rainbow Spectacles, Laser or Lazer Sunglasses, Kaleidoscope Lenses, Rave Specs, and Refraction Shades. We prefer the scientific name- Diffraction Glasses. To truly experience this stimulating visual experience, grab a pair of GloFX glasses and start seeing rainbows today! These glasses are primarily used for looking at visual displays, 3D projections & screens, moving light shows, music festivals, fireworks, parties, and lasers shows among endless other uses!
- We stand behind our products’ workmanship and quality. If you experience a manufacture’s defect in materials, The Spinsterz will warrant your glasses for the lifetime of your product. We also guarantee that you will have a pleasant shopping experience and back all products with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our Lifetime Limited Warranty covers you against any defects in the manufacturing process or delivery process, including overall defective quality, defective workmanship, defective parts, defective supplies, defective assembly, or damage that has occurred during shipment or delivery. If your product is found to have any of these said defects, we will repair or replace your product with an identical product. If your product has been discontinued, we will replace it with a product of equal value. All claims on defective merchandise MUST be made within 48 hours upon receiving your glasses. The Spinsterz has sole discretion to determine manufacturer’s defects under the Lifetime Limited Warranty Policy. If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Once your glasses reach our facility, we do our best to contact you immediately and keep you updated throughout the process. All cases will be reviewed within five (5) business days but usually sooner. Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for the entire warranty process, including review, warrant approval, labor, and processing. So that we can assist you as quickly as possible, please include a note inside your package with the best contact phone number, and description of your defect. We will be in touch with you every step of the way, we wish to provide the best service possible to each and every one of our valuable customers.
- Usually ships in 24 hours.