Neon Glow beginner hula hoop Glows under UV Light and is a heavier weighted hoop for maximum success for beginning hoopers.
These two questions will help us to give you the best weighted hoop possible that fits your beautiful and unique body type.
• Burns approximately 7 calories per minute hooping, which equates to over 400 calories an hour
• Increases heart rate; great cardio workout
• Increases stamina
• Improves your body’s balance and flexibility
• Strengthens and tones your arms, legs, and abdomen
• Works about 30 muscles in and around your body's core
• Strengthens your low-back stabilizing muscles, which can help anyone with a history of back pain
• Improves spine’s strength and flexibility
• Helps you to develop a sense of body awareness
• Improves hand-eye coordination and motor skills
Below is a general idea of what size hoop you could fit into. If you want more information on sizing, please visit our Beginner Hoops Page.
5'0" - 5'5"
5'5" - 5'10"
*NOTE – These sizes are JUST recommendations, you can pick whatever size you want.