These two questions will help us to give you the best weighted hoop possible that fits your beautiful and unique body type.
• Burns approximately 7 calories per minute hooping, which equates to over 400 calories an hour
• Increases heart rate; great cardio workout
• Increases stamina
• Improves your body’s balance and flexibility
• Strengthens and tones your arms, legs, and abdomen
• Works about 30 muscles in and around your body's core
• Strengthens your low-back stabilizing muscles, which can help anyone with a history of back pain
• Improves spine’s strength and flexibility
• Helps you to develop a sense of body awareness
• Improves hand-eye coordination and motor skills
Below is a general idea of what size hoop you could fit into. If you want more information on sizing, please visit our Beginner Hoops Page.
5'0" - 5'5"
5'5" - 5'10"
*NOTE – These sizes are JUST recommendations, you can pick whatever size you want.